The Heat is on (and so are the Savings)!Posted on 07/20/2018
Hi there jet-setter!
If you haven’t planned your summer vacation yet, lucky you! Your procrastination may have just paid off in a big way.
So what’s with all the excitement about procrastination?
Like you we know a good value when we see one. We also know when it’s best to wait it out for one. Well, that time is now – so don’t wait any longer!
Today, we’re thrilled to bring you some of the very best values in travel – all from the most respected and trusted partners in the industry. We’re talking all-inclusive beachside escapes, fantastic cruises, and pristine island paradises where your every need and want is served with a tiny, colorful umbrella.
- Receive $150 per cabin onboard credit on Star Clippers and more!
- Save up to $100 at AMResorts with United Vacations!
- Receive $150 off per person on SITA’s 7 day Affordable Brazil tour!
- Pre-paid gratuities with Royal Caribbean for the 1st and 2nd guest!
- Receive a free hotel night in Vancouver, Seattle or Calgary with Rocky Mountaineer!
- Speciality Dining for all Princess Cruises passengers in cabin on select voyages of 6 days or more!
- Book now and receive up to $250 shipboard credit and reduced deposits on Paul Gauguin Cruises!
- Receive up to $200 off Asia Tours with Pacific Delight Tours!
- Receive free pre-paid gratuities on select Oceania Cruises sailings through 2020!
- Book Insight Vacations now and save 7.5%, plus past guests save up to an additional 5%!
- Save up to 15% on select G Adventure tours!
- With Delta Vacations, you can Save up to $275 in Hawaii!
- Book Collette now and save up to $550 per person!
- Book early and receive a $100 discount to Costa Rica with Central Holidays!
- Book an oceanview stateroom with Celebrity Cruises or higher stateroom and receive a $75 Onboard Credit!
- Receive the third night free when you book Italian Villas with Avanti Destinations!
These vacation values don’t come around often, especially this time of year. In fact, if you’ve already taken your summer getaway or have one planned, be sure to check out these deals because many of them are available through the end of the year (and possibly beyond).
Be sure to contact your local TRAVELSAVERS professional for more details on all the exciting places you can go and experience.